What if creating the content of your website could be way simpler than you imagined?
When creating the content of your website, it is easy to fall into the trap of thinking people want to know and what they are actually looking for to know if you are the right person for them.
The first step when creating a website is often to demystify your beliefs about what it means to look professional, serious enough, or expert enough to find the words that will impact your future clients’ choice to contact you.
The second trap is wanting to explain too much.
After all, you want them to book an appointment not teach them how to do your job or how you learned it.
With this study-at-your-pace program, you will learn how simplicity is key to supporting your website visitors’ experience. And how simplicity can ease your life in maintaining an up-to-date website. Because trust me, you will have many iterations of it over time.
Why would you want to take on this challenge?
Building a website is technically reasonably easy nowadays, with providers providing ready-to-play templates and layouts. However, the real challenge is the content.
- What to say?
- How to catch visitors’ attention fast and keep it?
- How do I help visitors to find the information they need or seek?
- How to use my website as a filter to attract the clients I can help best?
- How could my website express who I am so that people resonating with my technique know I am the right person for them?
This 21-day Website Challenge will answer these questions and offer you daily missions to help you to create your content.
If you stick to the schedule, you could have your website written in 21 days.
However, as creativity can come and go, I wanted to give you the freedom to go at your pace. Therefore, you can go faster or slower, depending on your inspiration or your obligations.
So do you want to become autonomous when it comes to creating the content of your website? Well, this program is for you if:
- You are a coach, alternative therapist, healers, lightworker or in the field of personal or professional development or the field of holistic health.
- You want to create your site yourself using standard templates from your hosting provider or already have a web designer but need to produce the content.
- You need guidance as to what to say on your site and how to organize your content, but you don’t need any editorial help.
- You want to learn the basics of SEO so that your website is easily found by search engines.
- You want a site that aligns with who you are, your values, and the way you interact with your customers.
- You would love to make your life easier to run and maintain your site.
If you are nodding yes to one or several of the above points, this program might be for you!
What’s included in the program
5 to 12 min. Daily
15 to 60 min. per day
Cheat sheet for blog
Work at your rhythm
Work from anywhere
What’s your Website’s purpose
Define your branding
Who are your clients /visitors
What visitors are looking for
Word your content for the right ears
Express yourself authentically
Gather the data you need
Map your services
Right amount of information
Speaking about your services
The basics of SEO
Hacks to improve your referencing
Speak about you
How to contact you
Bring your followers to your Website.
The power of gifts
Newsletter or not?
Manage multilingual Website
Promote your Website